viernes, 22 de enero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Nice legs, Daisy Dukes, Makes a man go (whistles), That's the way they all come through like (whistles), Low-cut, see-through shirts that make ya (whistles), That's the way she come through like (whistles), 'Cause I just set them up, Just set them up, Just set them up tonight (then down), 'Cause I just set them up, Just set them up, Just set them up tonight, then down I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out, Now, L-o-v-e's just another word I never learned to pronounce, How do I say I'm sorry 'cause the word is just never gonna come out, Now, L-o-v-e's just another word I never learned to pronounce Tight jeans, double d's makin' me go (whistles), All the people on the street know (whistles), Iced out, lit-up make the kids go (whistles), All the people on the street know (whistles), 'Cause I just set them up, Just set them up, Just set them up tonight (then down), 'Cause I just set them up, Just set them up, Just set them up tonight, then down I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out, Now, L-o-v-e's just another word I never learned to pronounce, How do I say I'm sorry 'cause the word is just never gonna come out, Now, L-o-v-e's just another word I never learned to pronounce Push it baby, push it baby, Out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow, Push it baby, push it baby, Out of control, This is the same old dance that you already know, Push it baby, push it baby, Out of control, I got my gun cocked tight and I'm ready to blow, Push it baby, push it baby, Out of control, This is the same old dance that you already know I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out, Now, L-o-v-e's just another word I never learned to pronounce
Hey how long I’ve been waitin’ for a love so tender
hey hey hey how long can I stay without your touch I wonder
you you you you tell me you can ever know oh loneliness
hey my love no no don’t leave me on my own please
call me call me
baby baby call me now
call me call me
d-d-do it baby please
hey I can wait but I beg you babe don’t lose my number
I tell you babe call me now coz I’m losin’ slumber
i’ll u u u use all my fantasy to dream about you
hey my love I can’t resist here all alone please
coro x2
baby call me now I’m all alone
talk to me darlin’ all night long
call me call me baby when you want
uh when you want baby please
coro x2
De tal palo, tal astilla De tal suerte, barranquilla Tá llorando, tá que arde Tá diciendo, puta madre. Tata mío que no me deja respirar Igual aprendo solo Chato, mato si, pa’ comer y pa’ zafar Paco, fino y rolo No te sientas, maravilla De tal palo, tal astilla Pasa macho, hijo ‘e tigre Mala pata, pero libre. Cuál mi bandera La linda o la fea Cuál es amigo Cuál es contigo. Cuál es hermano Sos un fulano. No me grites, no me jodas No me gustan ya tus bromas Tá de fiesta, tá clavado Tá escapando, tá pirado Tata mío que no me deja respirar Igual aprendo solo Chato mato si, pa’ comer y pa’ zafar Paco, fino y rolo No te metas, con la gente Que está toda de la mente Que son todos, clandestinos Que está lleno de asesinos.
Nada es para siempre amor, Hoy nos toca compartir la misma luna Y mañana quién sabrá Sí hay una separación o habra fortuna Nadie sabe amor Nadie sabe que podra pasar mañana Quiero amarte hoy Quiero abrir todas las puertas de mi alma Te quiero hoy Quiero abrirle al corazón una ventana Esto es amor Y es tan grande que no cabe en mis palabras, Quiero amarte hoy Quiero amarte hoy Por si no hay mañana Quiero amarte hoy Yo quiero amarte hoy Por si no hay mañana Somos como arena y mar Somos más que una ilusión porque no hay dudas Y esta historia de los dos Es tan linda como nunca hubo ninguna Nadie sabe amor Nadie sabe que podra pasar mañana Quiero amarte hoy Quiero abrir todas las puertas de mi alma Te quiero hoy Quiero abrirle al corazón una ventana Esto es amor Y es tan grande que no cabe en mis palabras, Quiero amarte hoy Quiero amarte hoy Por si no hay mañana
Todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, levanten las manos todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, empiecen a agitar todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, levanten las manos todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, empiecen a agitar vení, vení yo se los digo deja a ese gil vení conmigo porque esta noche vamo a bailar a bailar piola y a basilar a bailar piola y a basilar todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, levanten las manos todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, empiecen a agitar todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, levanten las manos todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, empiecen a agitar vení, vení yo se los digo deja a ese gil vení conmigo porque esta noche vamo a bailar a bailar piola y a basilar a bailar piola y a basilar todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, levanten las manos todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, empiecen a agitar todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, levanten las manos todos los que son cumbieros como yo cumbieros como yo, empiecen a agitar
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario